Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted 5th Seat (Moonrock Grey)

T

Tony C

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
5th seat (Moonrock Grey) wanted for T6 Cali. Ideally in the North West area. Let me know if you are interested in selling one.

Cheers,

Tony

Might be worth trying to make contact with someone here who is about to order a new Cali - they might be prepared to add a 5th seat to their spec. (assuming they don't want one)?

Just like this:

Just bought a new Ocean but it had a fifth seat that we don't need. Any sensible offers for collection from Bedfordshire? It's never been sat on and needs a good home:thumb

5th seat (Moonrock Grey) wanted for T6 Cali. Ideally in the North West area. Let me know if you are interested in selling one.

Cheers,

Tony
Hi Tony, you may have sourced a 5th seat already, not least from the chain here, but if not, I have a new Captains seat out of a Beach in Moonrock Grey.

Hi Richard, no I have not sourced one yet and I'm interested. Do you have any photos and how much were you thinking? If you would like to discuss outside of the forum my number is 07739 331706. Thanks, Tony

IMG_5865.JPG IMG_5864 2.JPG

Hi Tony, if convenient, I'll call you shortly, but here's the seat. Great timing as I have just posted it on the For Sale forum. Thanks, Richard

Cheers,

Tony
Hi i have a fifth seat it is from a 15 SE never been used in grey i am in derbyshire cheers