Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted 5th seat wanted for 2012 se cali

SuzeM

SuzeM

Hello
Looking for a 5th seat in east mids area.
To fit 2012 cali se
p.s. are they easy to put in and out?
ta loads
Suze

I do not have a 5 th seat to sell but in answer to your question, are they easy to fit in and out I would say no, they are quite heavy and not that easy to locate in the floor rails, not so bad if it is a two person lift.

Hi Suze,

Are you still looking for a 2012 SE fifth seat? I am currently selling one on the forum. I can deliver to East mids depending where you are.

Regards
Cuba

Hi Cuba
I have now worked out that my lovely van can only have 4 seats, as I only have 2 runners on the floor.
But thanks for letting me know :)))

Hi Cuba
I have now worked out that my lovely van can only have 4 seats, as I only have 2 runners on the floor.
But thanks for letting me know :)))
Hi Suze, If you are keen to have the 5th seat it is possible to have a third rail fitted, VW recommend where to have it done although it's not cheap; about £1000 I think. Steve

Sorry to jump onto this thread re the 5th seat. We have a wonderful Cali which has three floor rails. We are thinking about the 5th seat , as having only 4 seat belted seats is a disappointment at times. Thinking about putting in the 5th seat during the winter ( baring exceptions ).....ie remove the rear shelf, push the bench seat back and put the seat in. Then replace the shelf and remove the seat for the Spring and Summer. Who has a 5th seat ? Do you find it useful ie worth the cost and practical ? Easy to fit and remove or cumbersome ? Is there an option to have a third seat belt fitted to the rear bench to give 5 seats, rather than go for the 5th seat ? I look forward to hearing your thoughts.