Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

5th Seat

W

Webdav

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi, we need a 5th seat for our Ocean as we are taking an extra person away with us this half term. Just wondered if there's anyone who would consider renting one to us for the week or if anyone has one to sell? We live in South East London. Also - it is easy enough to fit one? We have the three rails needed but haven't tried before!

I’m in SE Essex and will be listing 2no 5th seats for sale over the weekend but they are Grey Moonrock fabric from a 2016 Beach.

Happy to rent one for £75 for the week for May half term but will need £225 deposit.

Prepared to meet you at Lakeside for additional £25.

Very easy to fit. Will take 5 mins max.

Thanks so much - we think we have found someone nearby who can rent one - they are a camper hire business but you are very kind to offer.

I’m in SE Essex and will be listing 2no 5th seats for sale over the weekend but they are Grey Moonrock fabric from a 2016 Beach.
Thanks very much - do let us know what you would like for one of them? We have found a hire centre but are considering if we might buy one in case we need to do this again at some point.

Hi, we need a 5th seat for our Ocean as we are taking an extra person away with us this half term. Just wondered if there's anyone who would consider renting one to us for the week or if anyone has one to sell? We live in South East London. Also - it is easy enough to fit one? We have the three rails needed but haven't tried before!
Thanks very much - do let us know what you would like for one of them? We have found a hire centre but are considering if we might buy one in case we need to do this again at some point.
Have a brand new one for sale… can deliver

Call Geoff 07775557171

Thanks so much - we think we have found someone nearby who can rent one - they are a camper hire business but you are very kind to offer.
May i ask how much it costs to hire one?

Thanks - it’s £75 for the week plus quite a large deposit! However they are very near so it is slightly easier for us to organise pick up and drop off. Thanks so much though for your kind offer.

Back