Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6.1 Ocean 199

Braveheart

Braveheart

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Our new Ocean is due to arrive sometime in September. Been tenting before but this will be our first camper van experience.Myself (Willie), my wife (Moira) and our boxer dog (Milly) are looking forward to the new arrival. As we live in Inverness we will start our adventures in Scotland spreading further afield in the future.
Cheers
The Wallace family.

Welcome to the forum family.
As Alison said, Inverness is a great base place to own a Cali. We had great help from the VW dealer in Inverness when our control panel failed.

Welcome to the forum family.
As Alison said, Inverness is a great base place to own a Cali. We had great help from the VW dealer in Inverness when our control panel failed.
Thank you. Will update when van arrives.

Welcome on board braveheart.

Being in Scotland, hope you plan to use the Cali in all seasons. Just ensure you have the right all season tires and of course - a midge net :)

Enjoy.

:welcomehope you have a fantastic time with your new Cali.

Hello from Inverness...:)

Curious, have you ordered from Hawco Van Centre? I've found Hawco great to deal with when buying cars over the years. Spoke to the Van Centre a few months ago when we popped in to look over the new 6.1 Coast in the showroom. They were a nice bunch to chat to.

Hello from Inverness...:)

Curious, have you ordered from Hawco Van Centre? I've found Hawco great to deal with when buying cars over the years. Spoke to the Van Centre a few months ago when we popped in to look over the new 6.1 Coast in the showroom. They were a nice bunch to chat to.
I have ordered from Hawco. I dealt with Lorraine who was very helpful (albeit over the phone and internet due to COVID). She is expecting a 6.1 Ocean in shortly and will be in touch with us so we can go and familiarise ourselves with it.

Back