Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Delighted to be back!

Whitehouse_03

Whitehouse_03

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Yesterday we picked up our new 6.1 Ocean! Having sold our 2015 SE in summer 2019 we missed it so much so back in the summer we ordered a new one. Our children (4&6) never stopped talking about the van and are literally over the moon to have one back in the family. Bring on the adventures!

Yesterday we picked up our new 6.1 Ocean! Having sold our 2015 SE in summer 2019 we missed it so much so back in the summer we ordered a new one. Our children (4&6) never stopped talking about the van and are literally over the moon to have one back in the family. Bring on the adventures!

Welcome back.
I couldn’t imagine being without mine. Our son loves ours too, just wish we could get out more...
Soon I’m sure.

Welcome back, guess you will see some changes from your last one.
What colour option did you go for, any photos.

Welcome back, guess you will see some changes from your last one.
What colour option did you go for, any photos.
No pics yet. We literally drove it home so I could fit some seat covers - no children allowed in there until that happened and then I made them wear slippers. We went with White (as id like to wrap it one day) and detachable tow bar, mattress, bike rack and shower. I think the main changes are the console upgrade from what I can tell so far. Honestly, we can't stop smiling :)

Last edited:
Great news, welcome back. Best Christmas present ever for the kids!

No pics yet. We literally drove it home so I could fit some seat covers - no children allowed in there until that happened and then I made them wear slippers. We went with White (as id like to wrap it one day) and detachable tow bar, mattress, bike rack and shower. I think the main changes are the console upgrade from what I can tell so far. Honestly, we can't stop smiling :)
Excellent, great base colour for wrapping. Great spec to look good with slightly darker windows and the B piller in black

Did it come from Breeze Poole

Will

Excellent, great base colour for wrapping. Great spec to look good with slightly darker windows and the B piller in black

Will
Yes, purchased from Beeeze Poole. I really rate them.

Yes, agree with you on the windows and piller. There is so much I want to do to her!!

Will
Are you from Breeze by chance???! Just spotted the name. Lol

Great to hear some good news this morning.

How on earth did you sell the last one without the 4 & 6 year olds giving you constant nagging!?

Yes, purchased from Beeeze Poole. I really rate them.

Yes, agree with you on the windows and piller. There is so much I want to do to her!!
I rate them they did all the work on my T6. Lowered, HD ARB’s stopped the roll and crashing around inside. Think the 6.1 already has the up rated ARB’s
Wheels, body kit. It goes on. Anyway have fun.

Yes I'm very curious of your reason for sale....prey tell @Whitehouse_03 prey tell :oops: