Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6 months, 2 days ago I had a dream...

Swissian

Swissian

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
...and after a few sleepless nights due to way too much excitement that a person of my age should have for a vehicle, my Mojawe Beige Ocean is finally on the road. :bananadance
upload_2016-2-25_22-22-53.png
Weighing in at 2572Kg (without beer in the fridge) and with 12Km on the clock, I am ready to roll. :D
More pics when it finally stops raining/snowing and I'm home while there is still light. :thumb

...and after a few sleepless nights due to way too much excitement that a person of my age should have for a vehicle, my Mojawe Beige Ocean is finally on the road. :bananadance
View attachment 12115
Weighing in at 2572Kg (without beer in the fridge) and with 12Km on the clock, I am ready to roll. :D
More pics when it finally stops raining/snowing and I'm home while there is still light. :thumb
Congratulations. I do like the Mojave Beige but was over-ruled by my other half. Look forward to hearing tales of your adventures. I've still got a couple of weeks to wait. My Cali was last heard of on board a ship heading for the UK.

The wait is over ,
good times ahead ....

Awesome congrats Ian.

Congratulations Swissian! Come next week when the new car registration kicks in for the UK, I think there are going to be lots of threads like this one with proud new owners. Enjoy !

Congrats :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

View attachment 12115
Nice one swissian that looks great! Looking forward to some more pics!
Enjoy your new toy:thumb

Back