Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

- - - - - - - --

Re: We're Nic and Helena, the owners of Vern the Van

Hi Nic, did you camp in Monaco? we are having trouble finding campsites there as looking at stopping off for a few days on this years Euro trip?

We're Nic and Helena, the owners of Vern the Van

Campsite at Menton about 7 miles east of Monaco, Municipal and reasonable pricing taking into account the area. Way up on the hill above the town with views of the coast towards Italy. Sign posted from the centre of town, access by the bus station.

We're Nic and Helena, the owners of Vern the Van

Forgot to say 1 euro for a bus to Monaco and they run often.

Sorry we didn't stay in Monaco, just did is as a drive by. I stayed in Antibes and I have to say the campsite was rubbish. Only stayed a night on my way to Italy and Lake Garda.

:thanks for that guys ..

Nice!

Bike looks good too! :D

The bikes a little number I built myself. The frame is a Cove Handjob (yep that's really the name), the wheels are handbuilt Mavic with Hope hubs, XT all round... It's quite a nice ride.

V3RN said:
The bikes a little number I built myself. The frame is a Cove Handjob (yep that's really the name), the wheels are handbuilt Mavic with Hope hubs, XT all round... It's quite a nice ride.

Yep - Cove do some naughty names!

Nice set up!

I've got a Stumpjumper HT frame, Mavic 717s/Hope Pro 2s (like yours?) then a wee bit too much XTR and XO kit as well as SID forks. Just under 22lbs. Love it!

Hi Nic & Helena, sounds like you have had plenty adventures and lots of touring. We plan the touring side of things.

I had a Diamondback once!
Cheers
Iain

Been out on my Cove Handjob today in the snow. A top little hardtail.