9 Nov 2020 BROCHURE/PRICE LIST

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
There is a new 9 Nov 2020 brochure and price list on line. This covers Ocean/Coast/Beach. This replaces 1 Oct 2020 Ocean only one.
Sorry l don't know how to add a link to it. Perhaps someone else can please.

Would love to see this. Can you copy and paste the URL?

Here you go. Have put a copy in Resource section too.

Attachments

• california-brochure 1.pdf
    9.7 MB · Views: 265
Check out page 15 - the far right beach sliding door configuration. Is this a new update/ option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the far right beach sliding door configuration. Is this a new update/ option?

Nothing extreme, just the Beach tour.

The brochure is confusing in a few places. On p15 the Tour is pictured under the Ocean caption.

And for a short while I thought maybe the Coast had useful full size boot from the way they show it in in the top down plan. Then I saw the cupboard in the image. It's the same in the top down plan of the Ocean.

Screenshot_20201115-063732_Drive.jpg

Nothing extreme, just the Beach tour.

The brochure is confusing in a few places. On p15 the Tour is pictured under the Ocean caption.

And for a short while I thought maybe the Coast had useful full size boot from the way they show it in in the top down plan. Then I saw the cupboard in the image. It's the same in the top down plan of the Ocean.

View attachment 69385

OK thanks, just read the Beach Tour has two sliding doors as standard. Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tour has the table, so can this be fitted to either door or is it just free standing? Can't imagine it being clipped to the door and then someone opening the door...

Here you go. Have put a copy in Resource section too.
Thanks - Page 15 is a bad design - wrong descriptions above the versions.
It’s got the (slightly better) fuel consumption and emission figures for RDE2 150s. Looks like they’re still working on the 204.
The price difference between RDE2 and RDE2 looks to have increased to just over £1000. I thought I’d paid c£800 in October.
Was there overall a small price increase then?

Last edited:
Back