Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A belated introduction from Catalonia

AlexB

AlexB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hola!

First things first, what a fantastic resource this forum is. Lizi and I found it extremely useful when researching the T6 Cali and deciding on the dreaded options. We're so happy with the decisions that we ended up making, and there's no question that several of them were influenced by what we found here.

Likewise the Club shop, from which we've already purchased a bundle of stuff... and we still have a long shopping list!

Lizi and I took delivery of our T6 Cali Ocean in May. Being based in Catalonia we were able to venture out for a few short, local excursions (Costa Brava, Montseny, Ariege & Berguedà) before taking off on our big trip of the year in August: the Jungfrau region of Switzerland. It's been an amazing few months! Can't wait for our next trip to Cerdanya at the end of October.

Will sign off with a quick photo from the Ariege trip at the end of June, which coincided with the record temperatures in the south of France.... absolutely sweltering. Thank goodness for the AC and the windows in the pop-top!

Alex and Lizi

tarascon.jpg

A very warm welcome to you both.

It sounds like you are making full use of that lovely Cali. What a beauty! If you have any queries then ask away. Someones bound to know the answer.

Happy adventures.

Hello from Barcelona. I bought my German ex demo Beach from the Westfalia agency in Vic, who had just imported it from Germany. I have it serviced by Julio and Ferran at Motorsol Selva de Mar in Barcelona. Where do you take yours?

A very warm welcome to you both.

It sounds like you are making full use of that lovely Cali. What a beauty! If you have any queries then ask away. Someones bound to know the answer.

Happy adventures.
Thanks @Borris!

Hello from Barcelona. I bought my German ex demo Beach from the Westfalia agency in Vic, who had just imported it from Germany. I have it serviced by Julio and Ferran at Motorsol Selva de Mar in Barcelona. Where do you take yours?
Hello @clarinetbcn,

We purchased our van from Tarraco Mòbil VW in Tarragona on recommendation from a friend. We've yet to need a service, but when the time comes we will definitely check out Motorsol. Thanks for the tip!