Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A new (old) member

Steve39

Steve39

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all, I actually joined the forum in 2015 when I started seriously looking at the Cali. Spent ages researching the options (for which this forum was amazing) and probably ended up over thinking everything. So I didn't go for it when I had the chance. Then a change in work circumstances meant I had to ditch the dream...for a bit.

I've been back on the forum for a month or two and have now decided to go ahead and buy. Just in the process of discussing options with dealers but will likely order new unless a lightly used with the right spec comes up.

Will be going for a Beach, so that's mainly where you'll find me hanging out...but will be trying to contribute where I can over the coming long months.

My wife is as excited as I am (which she wasn't in the past) and we haven't told the kids yet...need to know timescales first so I can manage their expectations!

Oh and I'm into this right on the cusp of the MY18 changeover. Some weird stuff going on according to the new price list, will post about that when I get home.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

First welcome from me and second (?) to the forum! Utterly amazing stuff on here. :welcome

Welcome! Congrats on taking the plunge, you won't regret it.

Welcome back ;)

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave......
Sorry but someone had to say it. . Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and look forward how you go on in your buyingprocess! Welcome!