Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

M

ma5dst

VIP Member
Hi all,

New to the forum and to cali ownership......well actually won't be an owner until March next year!

Have ordered a Natural Grey 180 DSG.

Currently awaiting shipment and will then be kept at the dealership as showroom / demonstrator model for a few months. Got a decent deal that way, and we wanted to secure one in advance for next year (our youngest is only 2 1/2 months old and didn't fancy taking on the challenge of winter in a camper when she's so young!)

Just leaves the fun and games of researching and buying the myriad of accessories between now and then!

Cheers
Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Re: New member

Hi dan welcome along. Looks like you will have to cancel Christmas this year :laugh2 :laugh2
Enjoy it when it arrives :thumb

Hello and Welcome , where are you based ? If you have not already found out this forum will be a great reasourse for all Cali advise :hello

Based in London.
Yes, in short space of time have concluded that this is an excellent forum for sharing information. Will try and contribute more as and when I have some experience(s) to share!
Cheers
Dan

Bit more info on our spec:

Factory:
Mini flashlight
Black Awning
Neva Alloys
Travel Pack
Comfort mattress
Additional Seat
Safe box
Parking sensors
Tyre pressure warning light
Media-in with USB adaptor Cable.

Dealer fit:
Mudflaps
Bumper protector
Bike rack

Pre-spec'd so didn't have a choice (other than adding dealer options). More than enough for our needs though!

Bit more info on our spec:

Factory:
Mini flashlight
Black Awning
Neva Alloys
Travel Pack
Comfort mattress
Additional Seat
Safe box
Parking sensors
Tyre pressure warning light
Media-in with USB adaptor Cable.

Dealer fit:
Mudflaps
Bumper protector
Bike rack

Pre-spec'd so didn't have a choice (other than adding dealer options). More than enough for our needs though!

Welcome fella ......good to see another cali slightly closer to me in kent .. :thumb :thumb

The spec is fine and we work with what we have or get and don't look at it to much that one member has a better spec than another .... a cali is a cali and thats all that counts ..
drive it ,cook in it , store stuff , sleep in it ....enjoy :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

most spec can be upgraded in the future if you feel your need for something extra .... ;) ;) ;)

Morning all

Newbie here

We have just ordered a California Beach arriving in Jan can't wait, We have a Blackberry Metallic coming with good spec so very excited....

Shaun Bournemouth

Welcome Shaun be sure to add some photo's when it arrives :thumb

Hello and welcome

-