Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A very excited new T6 Ocean owner!

D

Dave_Sinc

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hello all,

Firstly, just to place on record my thanks to this forum for helping me through my purchase of a California T6 Ocean over the last 6 months or so. What an information resource, literally every question I have had has been answered no matter how fiddly or seemingly irrelevant. For that reason alone I have taken life membership of the forum and will now try and help add to the resource as best I can (not just because I'm a stingy Scotsman and I've already recouped the lifetime membership fee in savings four timers over!).

So we picked up the Reflex Silver 199 ex-showroom model from the Liverpool Van Centre on Saturday (let me know if you have been in our van already in the showroom!) and hot-footed it back up the road to Linlithgow via a stop off near Rydal Water for our first night in the van. Of course it rained, it is the Lake District after all, but my wife and I were very chuffed with our purchase and are looking forward to many more adventures in the van over the coming years.

If anyone is still on the fence about getting a T6 now is definitely the time, with some crazy good deals on pre-registered stock due to the imminent T6.1 release. Most are listed on the VW Commercial Vehicles Used website, just filter the mileage down to sub-2000 miles to find them. I'm the second owner of our Cali, but it was pre-reg'd by the garage on 27th December 2019 with 12 miles on the clock so it is of course good as new.

I'll be putting a few items up for sale in the shop that we have swapped out of the van, so if you are central Scotland-based keep an eye out for them.

Dave

Welcome to a new life! :welcome

Had ours a week today! We also bought from Liverpool Van Centre who were great.
We love our “Gloria”!!!!!
first night away this Saturday coming.Can’t wait.
Enjoy yours

Back