T5 SE 180 4Motion
VW 4 bike rack -£250 - Now Sold
Vango Sapera Air beam awning - £200
Kampa Travel Pod Trip Air - £100 - Now Sold
Roof cover - £100
Side Panels for awning - £100 - Now Sold
Over sink shelf - £25.00
Upper bed access ladder -£50.00 - Now Sold
If interested I will get them out of the loft and take pictures as they are now. View attachment 109975View attachment 109975IMG_2247.jpegIMGP1003.jpeg

IMG_1507.jpeg

Last edited:
Which side panels are they?
Location?
Thanks.

I'd be interested in the ladder Andy if you could send a photo please, is for a T6.1. Thanks

I'd be interested in the ladder Andy if you could send a photo please, is for a T6.1. Thanks
Ladder is 2 piece aluminium in a cushioned carry back. We have a T5 but I am fairly sure it is the same ladder for the T 6. Check out Campervanbits VW California 2 section bunk ladder.

IMG_9991.jpeg

IMG_9992.jpeg

IMG_9993.jpeg

IMG_9994.jpeg

IMG_9995.jpeg

Does it actually hook over the 'lip' of the pop top or just rest against please Andy?

Do you have any photos of the over sink shelf please

Is the bike rack suitable for a T6.1 California ocean?

Do you have any photos of the over sink shelf please
It can stay in place whilst travelling. When on site with the roof elevated, we use it for brewing tackle for the morning cuppa. If you have the lower bed made, you don't need to open cupboards etc to get everything. We found it very useful
IMG_9977.jpeg

It can stay in place whilst travelling. When on site with the roof elevated, we use it for brewing tackle for the morning cuppa. If you have the lower bed made, you don't need to open cupboards etc to get everything. We found it very useful
View attachment 110197
Thanks for photo. It was a shelf/board to sit over sink I was looking for

Interested in the over sink shelf and the ladder please. I have a T5. Thank you.

Hi, are you able to post or is it collection only, if so where from please?

Hi Andy, is your ladder still available? If so where are you based or alternatively are you ok to post? Let me know and if indeed available then I will definitely buy it! Thanks, Ron

VW 4 bike rack -£250 - Now reserved
Vango Sapera Air beam awning - £200
Kampa Travel Pod Trip Air - £100
Roof cover - £100
Side Panels for awning - £100 - Now Sold
Over sink shelf - £25.00
Upper bed access ladder -£50.00 - available again
If interested I will get them out of the loft and take pictures as they are now. View attachment 109975View attachment 109975View attachment 109977View attachment 109979

View attachment 110195
If the bike rack doesn't go i'll take it.
Thanks
Julie

Hi Andy, is your ladder still available? If so where are you based or alternatively are you ok to post? Let me know and if indeed available then I will definitely buy it! Thanks, Ron
Hi Andy, just wondering if you have any further update on your ladder? I am also be interested in your Kampa Trip Air too. Happy to pop up to Lancs, I am based in Staffs, so just down the road. Kindly let me know, thanks, Ron

Hi Andy, just wondering if you have any further update on your ladder? I am also be interested in your Kampa Trip Air too. Happy to pop up to Lancs, I am based in Staffs, so just down the road. Kindly let me know, thanks, Ron
Ladder sold, sorry I forgot to update the post. Kampa Awning available

Last edited:
Hi Alexandra, I am in Lancashire BB4 7RE, which item are you interested in?
Hi Andy
If the travel pod trip air is still available please can I buy it
Thanks
Giles