Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessory online store in Spain with english

Loopster D.

Loopster D.

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
hey all,

I just received my Cali Beach in Spain but I speak only english. I would like to buy the Maxxcamp rear and side screens preferably online, easy to ship within Spain and in english.

So far it is a bit of a goose chase.

Thanks,

Loop

Stores' people in Spain ussually speak Spanish.

I also do (I'm another weird Spaniard) let me know if you need some help.

Having eye balled a Spanish forum looks like they order directly to Germany. There are some popular stores in Spain, but I don't know whether they sells those products.

Welcome @Loopster D.
Aren't the most webstores possible to change the language in Englisch?

I guess it depends on the target market. If the store market is local customers they have no needs to manage theirs business in anither language. That happens in Spain and everywhere.

Plus Spain is one of those countries in which most of the people does not command a sexon language, as UK for example. Young people is different, but they are just starting entering in the laboral market.

If you guys want any information from an Spaniash store which oage is only in Soanish, I would suggets you drop them an email (in English if you prefer) and they will help you for sure, ussualy people are very friendly in Spain.

If you want me I help you let me know,

I guess it depends on the target market. If the store market is local customers they have no needs to manage theirs business in anither language. That happens in Spain and everywhere.

Plus Spain is one of those countries in which most of the people does not command a sexon language, as UK for example. Young people is different, but they are just starting entering in the laboral market.

If you guys want any information from an Spaniash store which oage is only in Soanish, I would suggets you drop them an email (in English if you prefer) and they will help you for sure, ussualy people are very friendly in Spain.

If you want me I help you let me know,
hey all,

I just received my Cali Beach in Spain but I speak only english. I would like to buy the Maxxcamp rear and side screens preferably online, easy to ship within Spain and in english.

So far it is a bit of a goose chase.

Thanks,

Loop

Thanks for all the kind help. I am an American married to a Spaniard and living in Ibiza. I am still getting used to how logic flows or does not flow on this continent, how different countries have different strengths, and what is the most efficient system for achieving a goal.

I love my 2017 Beach. It is my 3rd VW camper van over the last 25 years and my only vehicle.

Thanks. This is a helpful resource.

I would try direcly with the manufacturer. I've bought lot of goods across Europe with no problems, at the end it's a common market. I think you will have no problems contacting Maxxcamper directly, if I'm not wrong, they speak English. An advantadge you get by buying them is that the German VAT is 19% rather than the Spanish 21%.

Buy across Europa is pretty easy but when you try to buy big goods, for example a Cali. When I've bought mine one I had to negociate a lot to be able to pay no VAT and plates (which legally have to be paid to your country of residence, but most dealers in Germany and Spain were reluctant because the hassle).

The Beach is lovely, mine one is Yellow and also 4Motion, I also bought it in Spain (and import it to UK, where I reside now)

If you use google chrome web browser, you can use the translate function to convert it to english even if the site does not have english. :)

You can use translate.google.com with any browser

You may find it tricky in Spain, since web shops/prescence are not as developed as say the UK.
Many people still have a mistrust of online shopping, so the market is still quite small by comparison.
I have had a trawl through and can't find anything yet. If I do find something I will post the link.
There is one Spanish company located in Valencia producing/selling camper accesories to a high standard.
I spoke to them last year and they speak English - their website has English language option and they do make the side and rear nets.
Link below

http://www.thaissl.com

Toppers, awning side panels and thermal covers also available all at reasonable prices (compared to Branddrup.)

Alternatively direct purchase from the german maxxcamp website (selectable to English) and they deliver abroad !

I wonder how many shower cubicles they've sold ........

@Loopster D. I also recommend you have a look to furgovw.org

This is probably the most popular site about vans.... initially were created for VW Califoirnias, but it evolved and you will find mainly people who like travel in campervans of any brand. It is in Spanish and sometime, because the way people write, it could be a little challenging for a translator digest it, but the information you can find there worth. People are very friendly so if you ask anything in English for sure people will help you.

If your other half is Spanish, she could help you searching or asking for anything. In this site people organize quite frequently join ventures to buy a product with discounts.... I think it could give you lot of information.

And one more thing about the site, if you open the header's link "Mapa furgoperfecto" (perfectvan map), you will see a map with plenty of places you can overnight with comment and associated thread. Those "furgoperfectos" are downloadable to be used in your navigation system.

Back