Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Acsi card 2018

no.

Don't expect it until Jan 2018

What’s a what is an acsi card?

Dutch camping discount/identity card, gives decent discount on thousands of camp sites out of the peak season mainly on the continent, the app is terrific for offline information. Saved us ££££s in September this year.

I received a confirmation email when I renewed to say it’s available in December, but can’t guareentee delivery before Santa arrives.

I hope it comes before 15 December - my parents are flying to Sicily then and can bring it with them. We use it all the time.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
If it doesn’t arrive in time Tom, you can normally buy it on a Acsi site. Downside is paying twice and the books not being in English.

There are two cards:
1. An ID card which is accepted by many campsites in lieu of a passport - local laws may still require a passport or govt ID.
2. An off season discount card which guarantees a fixed off-season price of 11, 13, 15, 17 or 19 Euros for pitch, two people, hook up, 2 dogs (if allowed on site) and hot showers, and, in some cases, up to three children.

We have stayed exclusively at ACSI camping Card sites since the Champagne Meet except 1 night in a hotel and 5 nights self catering. I reckon we have saved well over €1000 in campsite charges.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Just, checked here: https://webshop.acsi.eu/en/campingcard-acsi.html?aff=2182

I guess if you download the app with you also get the membership to reduced campsite prices.

You need to buy the combi membership on the link, which gives you a printed guide with a pop out discount card attached, and also gives you a discount code to download the app. If it's your first year it looks like there's a special discount rate. I don't think you can get the benefit without the printed book

Arrived on the 7th.
Forgot that it's an auto renewal after 1st year with no discount.

Ours came Thurs order through camping and caravan in club

Ours arrived on Thursday.

Is it just mine or is the map and campsite map very poor viewing compared to last year.

Is it just mine or is the map and campsite map very poor viewing compared to last year.

Yes, a bit of a fail this year. The filters don't seem to work either e.g. Selecting coastal sites still shows all inland ones. I've reported it and they are generally pretty responsive so we'll see what happens.