Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale AD WITHDRAWN Genuine VW California T5 4-bike bike rack

H

Hets

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
This bike rack came with my Cali (2006) when a bought it a couple of years ago. I have never used it and it is surplus to requirements. It is located at my home in Taunton TA1.
All parts are present, including the assembly hand tool and instructions downloaded from this site. The plastic protector film placed between rack fittings and Cali remain stuck to my vehicle so a new pack will be required.
The price is £300.
Please pm me if interested.
Thanks

Cali bike rack.jpg

Hi. I can't PM as not a VIP. My other half is but he's at work. We're near Crewkerne and interested. I just need him to have a look and see if it's right for our Cali. @Sad

Reactions: Sad
Hi. I can't PM as not a VIP. My other half is but he's at work. We're near Crewkerne and interested. I just need him to have a look and see if it's right for our Cali. @Sad

Hi, well you're welcome to come over and take a look any time this weekend. If you pm me when your other half gets home I will give you my address and contact details.

We're off to go see it in about an hour...
OK, the rack remains unsold. The folks who came to look assure me there's nothing wrong with the rack, just that they are uncertain whether to have one or not. If you would still like to come today that's fine as long as it is before 5.30pm.

• Agree
Yes I would like to see it today. Taunton is about 60mins from us (traffic allowing) I'm not a VIP member so can't PM you.

I think the only way then is for you to give your phone number here so I can ring you with the address.

Hi, messages seem to be taking a long time to appear on the thread so I'm not sure whether you've posted or not. Is either tomorrow or Wednesday an option for you?

Last edited:
Hi, Just wondering if the rack is still available. I'm just down the road in Exeter and looking for a bike rack for my 2005 Cali.

That would be great, if you can message me with your address and telephone details I'll come up. When are you free for a viewing?