Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adrian Flux??

scraynes

scraynes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi All,

I'm just in the process of renewing my insurance and have had a very competitive quote form Adrian Flux.

On paper the policy looks good for my use, it includes European breakdown etc.

I've renewed with them, and just received their policy documents but have a concern about what they call accessories.

It looks like the whole California bit is classed as Accessories, which is limited to £500. It's sounds strange to me. The event I'm thinking about is say - there is a problem during cooking ;-) and I have an internal fire that means I loose the fridge, wardrobe etc. The cost of which would be quite high - but pay out is limited to £500.

Does anyone have a view on the quality of this issue??

Spencer

Quote form Policy Document - Sorry not too sure how to attach a pdf..

Definitions

Accessories – parts of your vehicle which do not directly relate to its functionas a motor vehicle. If your vehicle is a motor caravan, we include fixtures, fittings, furnishings and furniture in this definition.

Section 5 – Damage to your vehicle
What we cover

This section applies to your vehicle only.
We will cover you under this section for damage to your vehicle
(less any excess which applies).We will also provide cover for damage to accessories while fitted to your vehicle or while in your locked private garage. We will not pay more than £500 (less any excess which applies) for damage to accessories while they are in your locked private garage. The value of the accessories must be within the maximum amount we pay. We will not pay under this section for damage more specifically covered under sections 6 or 7 of this insurance.

We will either:

• repair or replace your vehicle; or
• refund you for the amount of loss or damage.

The most we will pay

If your vehicle is insured on an agreed-value basis, an endorsement will apply and the most we will pay will be the value shown on your schedule. If we have not agreed the value of your vehicle before the loss or damage, the most we will pay will be the market value of your vehicle immediately before the loss or damage (including its spare parts and accessories), or the value shown on the schedule, whichever is lower.