Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine editor saying hi!

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi everyone, I am the editor for a new exciting van magazine focused on the European market, and we launch the pilot issue on 1st Feb!

I have been trying to contact the admin of this forum to get their support in me being able to ask you all some questions about the content. I really hope that we can include the California community as we build this mag, as I personally own one and love the atmosphere in this particular group.

So admins, please return my mailer messages that I have been sending on Facebook. I really want to see how we can collaborate to create this publication that is dedicated to growing this very community we are part of.

Thanks, Alex

Hi Alex

Look forward to get some news about your mag. Will you print it or is there also a online/web/pdf version?
I‘ve never used it but you can create some polls here to get some opinions on any tasks/subjects.

Happy camping!

@AlexBrown
It looks like you have broken forum rules regarding advertising, as your post has gone.
You are also not a VIP member so I cannot send you a PM.

Becoming a VIP member and also a trade advertiser will help you promote your new venture.

Regarding the privacy statement, I just checked again and it's only available after you have subscribed, which is like putting the cart before the horse.
The privacy statement should be available on the first page and the subscription block should have the opt in's and the privacy statement available before the user fills in the field.

@AlexBrown
It looks like you have broken forum rules regarding advertising, as your post has gone.
You are also not a VIP member so I cannot send you a PM.

Becoming a VIP member and also a trade advertiser will help you promote your new venture.

Regarding the privacy statement, I just checked again and it's only available after you have subscribed, which is like putting the cart before the horse.
The privacy statement should be available on the first page and the subscription block should have the opt in's and the privacy statement available before the user fills in the field.

Hi again Loz,

Please see the note from Martin regarding me posting the news on the magazine, and the thread is here Advanture Magazine now online. And again regarding the private policy - this is found at the bottom of the homepage. Thanks for your feedback of course!

Back