Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine now online

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I would like to or send you a PM here but it is not working. Maybe you could check by my user name (used it also for the inscription).
Ah ha I think I have found the problem. The email address you have signed up with is bouncing mail back. I just tried to send you an email from my account, but that also bounced.

Do you have another address to try and sign up with?

sapto

sapto

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Ah ha I think I have found the problem. The email address you have signed up with is bouncing mail back. I just tried to send you an email from my account, but that also bounced.

Do you have another address to try and sign up with?
Thank you. Okay, I'll try again with a diff mail address and keep you posted.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi, please don't share the content that you have been given by subscribing. If we can't generate sufficient subscriptions, then we won't be able to continue the project.
The poster I replied to already had subscribed but as you can see the subscription had failed.
I will remove link.

Azteccamper

Azteccamper

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi Alex.
I thought it was a great little read tbh.
A good mix of articles (albeit based on winter activities) but certainly something I would look to reading in the future.
Got me thinking did I give up skiing to early
Looking forward to issue 1.
Pete

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi Alex.
I thought it was a great little read tbh.
A good mix of articles (albeit based on winter activities) but certainly something I would look to reading in the future.
Got me thinking did I give up skiing to early
Looking forward to issue 1.
Pete
Hi Pete thanks so much for the feedback, and I am really glad that might like to see more.

We are looking at more dirt based content for the next issue which will include MTB and hiking. We won't focus entirely on the season for each issue, but definitely want to follow it closely with our topics!

Cheers, Alex

H

haydnw2

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi, please don't share the content that you have been given by subscribing. If we can't generate sufficient subscriptions, then we won't be able to continue the project.
Does a downloaded PDF have some kind of digital watermark, so if it is distributed freely you can identify the subscriber responsible and cancel their subscription?

Anthony1

Anthony1

Too young to be old
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi everyone, we have now released the pilot issue of Advanture Magazine!

www.advanturemagazine.com

I would really love to get some feedback on the first issue. It is a free subscription and the issue contains a lot of stories from VW Cali's! Also, be sure to test out the VW Cali Club link when you see it advertised :)

I want to build this magazine with a real community spirit in mind, so @Martin maybe if it is suitable for you guys, we could find a place to open a sticky or something for a short while? I am really open all new ideas, whether thats for content, direction or general feedback.

Thanks so much, Alex
Editor

View attachment 55286
View attachment 55287
How do I PM you?

sapto

sapto

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
@AlexBrown
Some great articles in your mag, love the one with Aline and Lena - not just because I like wintersports. Look forward to the MTB/hiking focus.
I love how you guys not only cover VW Vans or Californias and are also open to some different cars.
How do you get your articles and photos beside how pay the bill? Partnership or sponsoring?
Keep going IMO you did a great starter!

Michael G

Michael G

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
How long do you have to wait after giving your email, I did not receive any reply except another request to sign up by mail, is this a scam to collect email addresses?

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
How long do you have to wait after giving your email, I did not receive any reply except another request to sign up by mail, is this a scam to collect email addresses?
Hi Michael, please check your junk folder. You should have been sent a welcome email immediately upon signing up. And no, this is not a scam to collect email addresses. We have created a 40 page pilot magazine about van life culture from around Europe.

Ch1pbutty

Ch1pbutty

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Mine came very quickly, but went into the spam / junk box. Suggest you check there.

kurienp

kurienp

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy

I would really love to get some feedback on the first issue. It is a free subscription and the issue contains a lot of stories from VW Cali's! Also, be sure to test out the VW Cali Club link when you see it advertised :)

I want to build this magazine with a real community spirit in mind, so @Martin maybe if it is suitable for you guys, we could find a place to open a sticky or something for a short while? I am really open all new ideas, whether thats for content, direction or general feedback.

Thanks so much, Alex
Editor

View attachment 55286
View attachment 55287
@AlexBrown , good first edition. As the mag is digital, do consider what it takes to get this onto digital magazine platforms such as Magzter. I know that many people use Magzter on iPads and other devices to make reading more interactive and easier. I searched on Magzter for this first edition, but could not find.

Good luck with the magazine.

vananarama

vananarama

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150

Thanks so much, Alex
Editor

View attachment 55286
View attachment 55287
Signed up. Ta.

Michael G

Michael G

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140 4Motion
Hi Michael, please check your junk folder. You should have been sent a welcome email immediately upon signing up. And no, this is not a scam to collect email addresses. We have created a 40 page pilot magazine about van life culture from around Europe.
Tried to sign up twice, all I get is mails with additional requests to sign up. I did not receive the magazine, checked junk already.