Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine issue 03

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi everyone I hope you have had a great summer? I would like to drop a link to the latest issue of the Advanture Magazine, issue 03!

www.advanturemagaizne.com

The summer issue has a fantastic road trip in a VW California (also cover image), some 17,000km across Europe with surfer Nina. There is also a great Q&A with mountain running legend, Kilian Jornet, but maybe you guys should look past his Mercedes MP :D.

For those who have not seen the magazine yet, it is a bi-monthly digital magazine that you can view on your tablet or smartphone, and also desktop. It is free to subscribe to, and is full of inspiring vanlife adventures, guides, product reviews, competitions and more. It is a platform I am creating myself, after 10+ years of adventure vanlifing around the world. Hope to see some more of you pick up the mag and would absolutely love any feedback, good and the bad of course. Cheers from Barcelona, Alex.

ipad-in-hand-website-backissues-01.jpg

Thanks for sharing Alex. Note there’s a typo on the link. I believe it should be

Oh that really is the worst mistake I could have made! I am not sure how to edit my original post, but thank you very much for posting the correct one.

Looks really good

However, 2 people say on a thin aluminium Cali roof sends shivers down my spine!!

Back