Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ALDI Floor Wipes!

18hunts

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Alloys needed cleaning, what to use?

Tried various proprietary products, of varying cost and effectiveness, in the past and not particularly enamoured with any of the them; all things considered.
I don't know why, I gave up fathoming my thought processes a long time ago, but I thought what will an ALDI floor wipe do?

One floor wipe did all four wheels, bucket of soapy water to rinse down and a watering can of clean water to rinse off.
Result, wheels nice and clean, process effortless.

I'm now waiting for somebody to tell me why I shouldn't use floor wipes, but my wheels do smell nice of apple.

Be careful using anything containing acid on your wheels. Turns your nut covers grey and will for your brake discs + takes paint off your callipers :thumb

Looked up the ingredients, doesn't appear to contain anything acidic.

Be careful using anything containing acid on your wheels. Turns your nut covers grey and will for your brake discs + takes paint off your callipers :thumb

What acid?
It doesn't contain any acid.
In fact it's pH neutral.
I've been using it for years. Nothing comes close to cleaning wheels. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed

What acid?
It doesn't contain any acid.
In fact it's pH neutral.
I've been using it for years. Nothing comes close to cleaning wheels. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed
Not specifically yours, some products have acid in them. Good call PH 0.

Glad to see that I'm not alone in thinking it was a good try.
Cheap as well, can't remember but certainly way less than than £3.00 for a pack of 15.
Because I was only trying it I only used one wipe.
'One wipe does plenty,' is that plagiarism?
Next time maybe treat myself to mores wipes.
Certainly clean my wheels more often seeing how easy and quick it was.

"Boom boom". You're showing your age there.

...... come to think of it, by making that reply, so am I ;)

He's back with an Adult Only show at the Edinburgh Festival. :thumb

I use the hand car wash down the road.

Back