Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alea iacta est

JotaBe

JotaBe

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Hello!
It’s JotaBe, from Copenhagen. Just wanted to say hello to everybody and thanks for all the information that you share in this forums. It has been an invaluable help during my decision making process.

Last week I placed an order for a new California Ocean 150PS DSG 4Motion. Expected delivery is mid March ’19 - a nice surprise, considering all I read about extended waiting times.
A bit of background story: Have always been a big fan of the Cali, and always considered that ‘at some point in the future’ would eventually get one. Things went faster when a good friend of mine, who works at VW, got one as a company car and I could experience it first hand. Now he’s about to get a new one for a 3rd year in a row, and I’m terribly excited to join the club.
Always thought that I would go for a Coast - did not want to pay for confort and extras that I considered unnecessary - but eventually got a good price for an Ocean, and the amount I would have saved didn’t justify not going all-in.

Sooo…. looking forward to March. Bright times ahead!!
cheers,
JB

Hello!
It’s JotaBe, from Copenhagen. Just wanted to say hello to everybody and thanks for all the information that you share in this forums. It has been an invaluable help during my decision making process.

Last week I placed an order for a new California Ocean 150PS DSG 4Motion. Expected delivery is mid March ’19 - a nice surprise, considering all I read about extended waiting times.
A bit of background story: Have always been a big fan of the Cali, and always considered that ‘at some point in the future’ would eventually get one. Things went faster when a good friend of mine, who works at VW, got one as a company car and I could experience it first hand. Now he’s about to get a new one for a 3rd year in a row, and I’m terribly excited to join the club.
Always thought that I would go for a Coast - did not want to pay for confort and extras that I considered unnecessary - but eventually got a good price for an Ocean, and the amount I would have saved didn’t justify not going all-in.

Sooo…. looking forward to March. Bright times ahead!!
cheers,
JB
:welcome:happy:welcome:welcome:welcome

Welcome on board .

Welcome to the forum Delivery in time for spring good timing.