Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All In Warranty

W

Wild Rover

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
So, I purchased this All In warranty for my 2018 204 TSI T6 California, 60000 miles approx. It’s about to run out, but it cost me about £600 for the 2 years.

The work I’ve had done.

2 services and 2 MOTs & breakdown cover.

Eberspacher auxiliary heater fan replacement about £500
Eberspacher auxiliary heater unit replacement £3500
Infotainment unit replacement about £2000
Water pump replacement about £1000 (8 hours labour on TSi engine for some reason)

Pretty good value…

So, I purchased this All In warranty for my 2018 204 TSI T6 California, 60000 miles approx. It’s about to run out, but it cost me about £600 for the 2 years.

The work I’ve had done.

2 services and 2 MOTs & breakdown cover.

Eberspacher auxiliary heater fan replacement about £500
Eberspacher auxiliary heater unit replacement £3500
Infotainment unit replacement about £2000
Water pump replacement about £1000 (8 hours labour on TSi engine for some reason)

Pretty good value…

Can I ask how long you had to wait for the infotainment system. I’ve been waiting 11 weeks the part is on back order allegedly

Can I ask how long you had to wait for the infotainment system. I’ve been waiting 11 weeks the part is on back order allegedly
It was replaced early in the cover so about 2 years ago. I think it was available quickly at the time.

Strange had mine done in April under All In and only 2 weeks from agreed fault to replacement and booking delay was at my request.

Back