Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alternative MFB options - Go Outside!

benmac

benmac

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone come across or installed this MFB and sleeping arrangement alternative from Go Outside?
It is a different configuration and means you fold the rear bench forward rather than backwards to make the bed.

Thinking about and wondering if anyone has used it or knows of other alternatives to the standard MFB in the 3 seat rear bench beach.

I am replacing the current MFB and installing a rear slide out as I want more height under the MFB.

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone come across or installed this MFB and sleeping arrangement alternative from Go Outside?
It is a different configuration and means you fold the rear bench forward rather than backwards to make the bed.

Thinking about and wondering if anyone has used it or knows of other alternatives to the standard MFB in the 3 seat rear bench beach.

I am replacing the current MFB and installing a rear slide out as I want more height under the MFB.
Much easier way of making the bed.

Hi Everyone,

that's a great use of that passenger grab handle for supporting the bed. Unfortunately, the Cali Ocean does not have that grab handle. That space is taken up by the rear AC vents (if you have the dual zone climate control). Not sure about the Beach.

That seems to be a solution more tuned towards transporters passenger movers in general.

Back