Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

And so it begins!

T

TheWanderer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
It’s a little surreal to now be in possession of our 204 Ocean after such a rollercoaster of a wait (ordered Nov, build week 23)... but it’s all been worth it! This forum has been very helpful so far and I’m sure it will be in the future.

Meet ‘Moby’, named by our son. We went for a dark metallic blue half wrap. Our first holiday will be next week so we are very excited to start our adventures in it!

D4641235-8CEB-4E4F-94FA-51D564C2852D.jpeg

Wow! Looks really nice. Congratulations on getting it, after such a wait. You'll love it. Have a really nice holiday!

Funky cold Medina :Stig :bananadance2:pinkbanana:upsidedown:pinkbanana:bananadance2

that’s a stunning combo, enjoy the hols, post some photos :cheers

It’s a little surreal to now be in possession of our 204 Ocean after such a rollercoaster of a wait (ordered Nov, build week 23)... but it’s all been worth it! This forum has been very helpful so far and I’m sure it will be in the future.

Meet ‘Moby’, named by our son. We went for a dark metallic blue half wrap. Our first holiday will be next week so we are very excited to start our adventures in it!

View attachment 81448
Great fun that wrap, it looks tremendous. Looks almost mirrored/chrome!
Mind me asking who did it and how much?

Very nice indeed.

I don’t think I can afford a wrap for now, but would my Reflex Silver T6 look any good with a dark metallic blue half wrap? It would match our Mk7 Golf.

Great fun that wrap, it looks tremendous. Looks almost mirrored/chrome!
Mind me asking who did it and how much?
Thanks, yes i see what you mean about the chrome look - it changes a lot in different lighting conditions which I like ... The half wrap was about £1300-£1500 depending on whether you have the b-pillar done and what brand of wrap you go for, to give you an idea. I arranged to have it done by a 3rd party at the dealership prior to collecting it. Feel free to private message me for specific details if you want.

Very nice indeed.

I don’t think I can afford a wrap for now, but would my Reflex Silver T6 look any good with a dark metallic blue half wrap? It would match our Mk7 Golf.
Thanks.. I think it would look pretty nice.. any light colour (your reflex silver) with a darker contrasting colour would work well. I’m sure it’ll be nice to have a change at some point too when you are ready. When we were looking for colours I came across a reflex silver with a bright teal wrap which I thought was nice but I played it safe with the dark blue.. maybe next time! I’ve attached it for you to see..

FD14A144-34FF-41A4-8FC4-A421FA7518A8.jpeg

Funky cold Medina :Stig :bananadance2:pinkbanana:upsidedown:pinkbanana:bananadance2

that’s a stunning combo, enjoy the hols, post some photos :cheers
Cheers! I had to google the song reference, ha ha.. yes I look forward to sharing some real world holiday/ camper snaps in the near future!

Very nice indeed.

If you look on the German version of the Cali configurator you will see reflex silver top with starlight blue bottom half is a current 6.1 two tone option. For some weird reason you cannot order it in the UK.

Anyway I think silver-dark blue looks awesome.

1626259279010.png