Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anker C1000 will it fit in the cupboard under the sink ??

colintfcolintf

colintfcolintf

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi All,

Does anyone who has an Ocean / Coast etc and an Anker C1000 if it will fit in the right hand cupboard space under the sink without taking the shelf out?

By measurements it looks touch and go, so would be great to know in real life

I’m keen on the C1000, but struggling to find somewhere to hide (ideally inside the living area) it away when not in use, and under the sink seems the only potential option

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards

Colin

Not upright it won’t. It would on its side.

Hi All,

Does anyone who has an Ocean / Coast etc and an Anker C1000 if it will fit in the right hand cupboard space under the sink without taking the shelf out?

By measurements it looks touch and go, so would be great to know in real life

I’m keen on the C1000, but struggling to find somewhere to hide (ideally inside the living area) it away when not in use, and under the sink seems the only potential option

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards

Colin
I have a Swarey and it fits on the floor to the side of the rear seat I front of the rear battery compartment. I keep it plugged in to my solar panel and have an extension lead coming out just in front of the rear seats.

Hi I have the C1000. Its does not fit keep it between the two front seats next to the handbrake

Many thanks for your replies so far.
I’ll either have to put it away in the boot, or get something smaller like the Bluetti AC70 I guess.

Back