Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Another newbie looking to order

L

Lowermill

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After a great NZ campervan holiday and an enjoyable week in Cornwall in a campervan catching the dying embers of 2020 summer, we're close to ordering our first California.
The spec we're currently considering is:
  • 150ps
  • bayleaf green
  • wooden floor
  • 80l fuel tank
  • high beam control
We live in Oxfordshire and I'm trying to find a knowledgeable dealer willing to do a deal and so any recommendation would be gratefully received. (Sounds like the "Californians" in LIverpool get a good service but not sure it's such a good idea for us to have the a supplier at such a distance.)

It was a bit galling to see the price rise go through but still would like to get the price below £60k.

Thanks in anticipation,

Richard

After a great NZ campervan holiday and an enjoyable week in Cornwall in a campervan catching the dying embers of 2020 summer, we're close to ordering our first California.
The spec we're currently considering is:
  • 150ps
  • bayleaf green
  • wooden floor
  • 80l fuel tank
  • high beam control
We live in Oxfordshire and I'm trying to find a knowledgeable dealer willing to do a deal and so any recommendation would be gratefully received. (Sounds like the "Californians" in LIverpool get a good service but not sure it's such a good idea for us to have the a supplier at such a distance.)

It was a bit galling to see the price rise go through but still would like to get the price below £60k.

Thanks in anticipation,

Richard

Just ordered ours from Liverpool, they couldn't do enough for us and were very good. Don't think the location of the point of sale matters as you will be able to get any warranty work etc done at your local dealership. I managed to get quite a good deal on a 199ps 6.1 4 motion in candy white/bay leaf green. Might be worth giving them a call to enquire.

Hi - Ive found Martin at SMG Tonbridge really helpful & I think he's rated as one of the better dealers on here - are you going for a Coast or Ocean? Im going to test drive a Coast tomorrow at Guildford.

Welcome, Bay Leaf Green, Good choice :thumb

Hi - Ive found Martin at SMG Tonbridge really helpful & I think he's rated as one of the better dealers on here - are you going for a Coast or Ocean? Im going to test drive a Coast tomorrow at Guildford.
I’m going for the Ocean YOLO!

Back