Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any idea where these came from?

d1rtym0nk3y

d1rtym0nk3y

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Cleaning out the space behind the bench seat I found these small rubber doofers on the floor. Any idea where they might have come from?

14602859335370.jpg

Yes, they fit into the parcel shelf on the front edge for the sliding seat to butt up against. Mine were found in the same place and now reside in the glove box! :D

Thanks, I shall probably do the same then if they fall off so easily.

Now thats wierd , never seen those! :Nailbiting

Has this ever been posted before?

Haha
Has this ever been posted before?
- yes, several times - as was pointed out to me when I posted it 3 weeks ago ;).

Mine have now fallen out 3 times. I'm now a dab hand at getting them back in using a small screwdriver without removing the black plastic brackets.

Mine have now fallen out 3 times. I'm now a dab hand at getting them back in using a small screwdriver without removing the black plastic brackets.

Don't waste your time, nothing happens when they aren't fitted

Well at least I've discovered what they do and that is to keep the rear seats from fouling the seat belts if the bench seat is pushed all the way back.
Put them back, eventually, put multi flex back at an angle with seat still back and out they popped again, put them back again, quicker this time, moved seat forward, put back multiflex and slide back seat.
I will secure them better or come up with a better design before I lose them.

Mike

Last edited:
Well at least I've discovered what they do and that is to keep the rear seats from fouling the seat belts if the bench seat is pushed all the way back.
Put them back, eventually, put multi flex back at an angle with seat still back and out they popped again, put them back again, quicker this time, moved seat forward, put back multiflex and slide back seat.
I will secure them better or come up with a better design before I lose them.

Mike
Here's how i solved this problem
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/does-anyone-know-what-this-is.6976/page-2#post-104730

Thanks! My search missed that particular thread. I shall do the same.

Mike