Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone driven in Barcelona recently?

scimmiamagia!

scimmiamagia!

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We are heading to Barcelona. Has anyone driven there recently? Do you need Low Emission Zone certificate like Paris if you have a Euro 6 California?

barcelona!! nice but beware thieves!!
common tricks:
twi on a scooter pull up beside you (not in front as usual) and pirce a tyre with scew driver then steel contents if car whilst you fix the punture - may even distract the oassenger by asking directions. (this happened to me 2x on the same day!! - when towed to tyre shop place was full of foreign plated cars - guy saud never bring a foreign plated car into Barcelona!!!)
many other tricks play on distractions such as asking directions.
enjoy but be on yout guard all of the time!!!!

Thanks. We had no problems, other than getting stuck in an underground car park with only one ramp up and down. Fortuntately we were only on the first level down, and not trying to get out of the third!

(...)- guy said never bring a foreign plated car into Barcelona!!!)
I can see nothing has changed in decades. I lost rear window in a car there. Had to drive across Europe with cardboard instead of glass, because local dealer didn't have replacement parts.

Driven past / ringroad a couple of times recently - their signage is the most strongly worded I've seen, they really don't want cars coming into town.

Back