Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone near Edinburgh?

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are in discussions with a VW dealer in Edinburgh to partner up with like we do with Breeze in Poole.

Is there anyone out there who has experience of Clark Commercial ? Also, is there anyone who can help us liaise with them .

Thanks

I'm going to see them tomorrow morning to get some small warranty things looked at. Can I be of help?

I'm in Edinburgh as well. Didn't buy from them but have rented, will use them for service, etc. Happy to help if I can.

Have dealt with their Aberdeen branch who have been very professional. Part of a very big group.

We are in discussions with a VW dealer in Edinburgh to partner up with like we do with Breeze in Poole.

Is there anyone out there who has experience of Clark Commercial ? Also, is there anyone who can help us liaise with them .

Thanks
I bought my van from them and they do all my services I have had good service from them. I live about 20 mins away.

Anyone that does not want to post on the forum please PM me as we have a mixed bag of reviews so far.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

We bought our used van from them.

They seemed as good as any other car dealer, it was very reasonalbly priced compared with others on sale at the time. I suspect from the condition and the fact that they were the registered keeper that they had been using it for hire. There was also some evidence of repaired accident damage on the passenger side. I suspect these were the reasons for the low price but they did not want to give that information.

They probably knew thay had the sale in the bag given that we had taken a 450 mile round trip to see it.

They agreed to fix a few defects before I went back up to collect it. It was not ready on time because they had misdiagnosed the earth shunt as defective leisure batteries. They offered me a demonstraor Cali instead with my van delivered at a later date. I still had my old van so they refunded my train tickets and delivered the van to Leeds, with the earth shunt done, new leisure batteries and all of the other bits and peices that go 'missing' (saftey net, 4th bike holder, tie down kit etc) that they had initially said we would have to pay for.

Overall we were happy, and delivering it to Leeds with the extra bits more than made up for the delay. Whilst not perfect the van was by no means in poor condition and we have 2 small children and don't have to worry as much about the odd extra scratch and scuff on the interior, especially knowing that we paid less for for the van in the first place.

Mixed experience. Made a mess replacing the rear window in my SE and tried to give me back a more damaged van. Will not give them vehicles ever again based on the experience.

Thanks everyone for your feedback, it is much appreciated

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks
Hi. We bought our Cali from Clarks in 2014 and used them for the first few services. I was also up there with them with a problem on Wednesday. It's not always a jolly experience, as they are really commercial vehicle dealers, and for example it took over two weeks to get the Cali booked in. Even when the work is done, it's no real "retail" experience.

Thanks
If you want info on Clark commercials please PM me before to go !!!!!!

Bought our van from them, but very unhappy with the aftercare. Won’t go back to them now that our warranty is over.

Bought our van from them, but very unhappy with the aftercare. Won’t go back to them now that our warranty is over.
Very much agree !!!
I don’t want to start, BUT after a 2 years battle with Clarks both Edinburgh & Kirkcaldy regarding a minor warranty issue I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than deal with either ever again.

Back