Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ardeche & Provence

Aidy P

Aidy P

Don't play that 'What If?' game, you'll never win!
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I’ve just booked our ferry crossing for this summers trip in July. If the weather is good we’re thinking of the Ardeche and possibly Provence too. We’ll have 15 nights between ferry crossings at Zebrugge.

Has anyone done a 2 day Ardeche kayak trip with kids? Mine are 11&9 now.

Any favourite places, activities, sites and sights would be appreciated please. It’s always good to hear about other members experiences. Thanks

We did about 4days on a campsite near point d arc .theres many sites on the river so I wouldn’t worry about finding something... although it’s quite busy in July,took a kayak trip that was an experience.you get brought back by van and trailer.about 80euros from memory.great fun

We did about 4days on a campsite near point d arc .theres many sites on the river so I wouldn’t worry about finding something... although it’s quite busy in July,took a kayak trip that was an experience.you get brought back by van and trailer.about 80euros from memory.great fun
Thank you. Why were the water levels like? How busy was the river? I’ve heard it can be low and busy?

Thank you. Why were the water levels like? How busy was the river? I’ve heard it can be low and busy?
Really busy at one point it was like the m25 but still good fun water levels seemed pretty normal nothing out of the ordinary

Really busy at one point it was like the m25 but still good fun water levels seemed pretty normal nothing out of the ordinary
Thanks. We’ve been looking an overnight bivouac camp on the river as we thought the kids might to sleep outdoors for a new experience

There’s loads all down the river
We stayed on one opposite a crazy golf course with access to the river and kayaks on site ...most pitches are hedged too so safer for the kids to camp outside.cannot remember the name ...have fun

Great. Thanks. I’m not going to book in advance then and will see how the weather is when we’re in France.