Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale As new Kampa Cross Air drive away Awning

AdyB

AdyB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Kampa Cross Air Awning - Can Now POST

Has only been used for one day , we purchased and have realised that the small Awning we have is sufficient for us.

This is a great Awning if you need space and if you have the drive away kit is simple to leave in position and go for the day.
It is as you would expect in as new condition.
Collection if from Leicestershire LE7.
We paid £600 for it three weeks ago so would like £520 .
Hopefully someone in the market can make a saving.
Thanks
REDUCED TO £400 As got to go

16544324649322162325101189517576.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all
Don't want this to sit unused in the Garage.
Would £500 tempt anyone
Thanks

Was thinking , no one could see this :) .

No sorry this does not come with the drive away kit
Thanks

Update

Will now include the drive away awning Kit and have lowered the price to £480 , more pictures also included to show this is virtually brand new, has been up for one night .
We have now moved to a GC so no longer needed and will also be selling the smaller awning and other bits today.

Really is a great awning that can be extended is needed

Will have to collect from LE7 ( North Leicestershire ) or arrange own collection

20220514_113355.jpg

20220626_112637.jpg

20220626_113304.jpg

20220626_113334.jpg

Last try and then it's going on ebay .
Now £400 and may be able to deliver depending on your location.

This is actually brand new .

@AdyB It seems drive away awnings have reached saturation point on here, I had no luck with my nearly new Vango Hexaway either despite it being half price. I did sell it on Gumtree in three days though so worth a try? Unlike eBay no fees and a much wider audience than here, it's a fantastic forum but pretty niche.

@AdyB It seems drive away awnings have reached saturation point on here, I had no luck with my nearly new Vango Hexaway either despite it being half price. I did sell it on Gumtree in three days though so worth a try? Unlike eBay no fees and a much wider audience than here, it's a fantastic forum but pretty niche.

I did have my eye on that, but since I'm in Northumberland it was a matter of logistics I'm afraid. I think postage is the problem with awning sales.