Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Kampa Cross Air plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Sutcliffe

Mike Sutcliffe

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I’m selling my Kampa Cross Air Drive-Away awning together with Cross Air carpet (unused) and footprint plus the drive-away attachment kit and pump. I have receipts and bought it all in June this year from Attwoolls, it’s therefore still in warranty. We only used it for one holiday. There are some small oil marks by a door but otherwise as new. I live in Downton, south of Salisbury. Buyer would need to collect but looking for £450

36629EC5-22E6-46C0-8212-92F69E060AF5.jpeg1A3203CF-9F5B-4B55-9E71-9A785E80D331.jpeg02DF20B7-BC16-45B6-AA65-24C6CE1FD15E.jpeg

Hi Mike, is this still available? Thankyou

I’m selling my Kampa Cross Air Drive-Away awning together with Cross Air carpet (unused) and footprint plus the drive-away attachment kit and pump. I have receipts and bought it all in June this year from Attwoolls, it’s therefore still in warranty. We only used it for one holiday. There are some small oil marks by a door but otherwise as new. I live in Downton, south of Salisbury. Buyer would need to collect but looking for £450

View attachment 66125View attachment 66126View attachment 66127
We would love this. Happy to pay and collect. Is it still for sale? We can collect really soon with cash.
HareBear Hutch.
Nicola 07487 494477

No worries, looks like I was pipped at the post. I was a little distracted by the delivery of an 8lb 5oz bundle of joy which arrived today at 2.30pm after quite a long build period of 9mths @HareBear Hutch

Hi Stuart. Congratulations on the arrival of your baby after the 9-month build time . I’m sure you guys will have plenty to keep you occupied over these next few years but yes, I’m afraid the awning and extras were bought later that same day. I’m really sorry about that but wishing you all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back