Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Atera Genio Pro Cycle carrier - Brand new unused

L

Lizziwhizz

Vehicle
Cali now sold
I have for sale a new unused Atera Genio Pro tow bar mounted cycle carrier. It will take two bikes and has the tilt function so that you can clear the tailgate with the bikes mounted.

This is one of the very few racks that are compatible with the VW Transporter van that actually clears.

It has just had the safety recall carried out by The Roofbox Co as per manufacture requirement.

We’ve never used the carrier and coming away from cycling so we no longer have a need for it.

If we were, I would say that that this is one of the best cycle racks available particularly for a van. Especially with the tilt function, it folds for easy storage when not being used, the troughs for the wheels will take a mountain bike tyre easily and the straps are simple reinforced plastic not metal clasped which prevents damage and scratches to the rims.

The bike arms are fully removable so loading bikes is so much easier. They are a strap not a clamp so won’t damage bike frames particularly if you have carbon bikes.

The carrier is rated to take up to 2 electric bikes.

It locks to the tow bar and the bike arms lock the bikes so extra security for travelling and comes with 2 keys.

You can buy a rail and arm for a 3rd bike if you wanted but these are extra.

I still have the original box, keys, booklet and lighting adapter included

Will accept £475 cash on collection from the Grimsby area.

D7222B4B-F8C0-49B2-A6AD-9D0F7D94B0C5.jpeg

8AE01AA7-5C77-4AC0-979B-36422D127148.jpeg

70B4450E-0C56-4992-926D-82E85163F9C2.jpeg

DEE59F14-3F79-4871-BCE1-1E017C7C022D.jpeg

Hi - I see you’re looking for the purchaser to collect - I just wondered if when restrictions are lifted, you might be planning a trip to the Lakes? It’s a long shot I know but Grimsby is quite a drive from Kendal! I’d make you an offer and I’d be ok to BACS you a deposit to secure.

Ian

Hi Ian, thanks for your interest but delivery is not included and no plans to come to Kendal. Have you any plans to come to sunny Cleethorpes?

I have for sale a new unused Atera Genio Pro tow bar mounted cycle carrier. It will take two bikes and has the tilt function so that you can clear the tailgate with the bikes mounted.

This is one of the very few racks that are compatible with the VW Transporter van that actually clears.

It has just had the safety recall carried out by The Roofbox Co as per manufacture requirement.

We’ve never used the carrier and coming away from cycling so we no longer have a need for it.

If we were, I would say that that this is one of the best cycle racks available particularly for a van. Especially with the tilt function, it folds for easy storage when not being used, the troughs for the wheels will take a mountain bike tyre easily and the straps are simple reinforced plastic not metal clasped which prevents damage and scratches to the rims.

The bike arms are fully removable so loading bikes is so much easier. They are a strap not a clamp so won’t damage bike frames particularly if you have carbon bikes.

It locks to the tow bar and the bike arms lock the bikes so extra security for travelling and comes with 2 keys.

Will accept £475 cash on collection from the Grimsby area.

View attachment 75210

Please note the asking price is £475, no offers.

Thanks for the prompt reply - sadly no plans to come your way!

Good luck with the sale

Will accept £450 cash on collection from the Grimsby area or alternatively we could courier for an additional £30 to UK mainland only. Payment would need to be bank transfer not PayPal.

D7222B4B-F8C0-49B2-A6AD-9D0F7D94B0C5.jpeg

8AE01AA7-5C77-4AC0-979B-36422D127148.jpeg

70B4450E-0C56-4992-926D-82E85163F9C2.jpeg

DEE59F14-3F79-4871-BCE1-1E017C7C022D.jpeg