Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Atera Strada DL 3 with 4th bike add on - £320

teeboy

teeboy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi there

We kept this when we sold our Cali, but now we have no car with a tow bar so it is just being used to store bike on - which is a bit of a waste.

If you are going the tow bar mounted bike rack route the the Atera Strada is the best one for the Cali as you can slide the bikes out of the way and open the tail gate.

This one has been used and has the odd tyre scuff and mark on the paint work (see last photo), but is 100% working and has all the keys (there are two keys - the main key locks the rack to the tow bar and locks the 3 main bikes to the rack, and the 2nd key is for the 4th bike).

This has the 13 Pin electrics, but I have an adapter if your car / cali has the old 7 pin wiring.

We are located near Kettering, Northants and this will be collection only.

This will be going on ebay when the next discount selling weekend pops up, so I though I would offer it here first as it really suits the Cali.

These are £500 to buy new and an additional bike kit is £150.

The 4 bike models sell regularly on ebay for £350-400 plus.

So Cali people can have it for £320 if you pay cash on collection to save all the ebay hassle!

Cheers

Tony

20200710_110820 (Large).jpg

20200710_110835 (Large).jpg

20200710_110826 (Large).jpg

20200710_110842 (Large).jpg

20200710_111446 (Large).jpg

20200710_110816 (Large).jpg

Hi Tony,
We have recently bought a VW Cali and are looking for this bike rack. We are based on Milton Keynes so not too far away from you.
Thanks Alison

Hi Tony,
I hope you are well. Just reposting this as there seemed to have been a problem the first time.
We have recently bought a VW Cali and are looking for this bike rack. We are based on Milton Keynes so not too far away from you.
Thanks Alison

Hi Tony,
I hope you are well. Just reposting this as there seemed to have been a problem the first time.
Thanks Alison
Let me know if you want to take a look. Do you have a towbar fitted?

I’ll take that off your hands if it’s still available

Thanks

Apologies as we had a bit of a dilemma yesterday. I would've bought it but understand you waited long enough for me to respond again. Thank you anyhow.