Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auto dip headlights, Grrr

J

Jandy61

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Is their anyone else that finds them annoying, that split second of blindness, before the oncoming car sensors react, up here in the dark rural lanes, is it so easy to see a car is about to come into view by the beams of light in the distance, I feel human control of the dip stalk is much better and safer, don’t be lazy...rant over

Yep, hate them. Not just in oncoming cars, find them far too slow to react if fitted to the vehicle I’m driving too. Very glad they aren’t standard on the Cali....that is one option box that I was very happy not to tick.

Cant stand them. I once paid for it on a VW Golf but both it and my BMW were too slow. I made a point of avoiding this on the Cali.

I was even advised to avoid them by my sales advisor....mind you I seem to have ordered most of the other suff...lol

Phew, thought it was just me getting old and angry lol

I have it on mine but not used yet. Doesn’t sound worthwhile from the above comments.

I have it on a vehicle and love it :D

Just by not speccing it wont improve your
driving experience.

I have it on a vehicle and love it :D

Just by not speccing it wont improve your
driving experience.
I have it on mine but not used yet. Doesn’t sound worthwhile from the above comments.
its probably nice if you have it,just don’t complain if anyone comes at you with full beams on,

I have it for years on Mercs and Maserati, I always feel it doesn't react quick enough and end up doing it myself. Also find that it dims when it hits a reflection chevron on a tight bend. Don't use at all any more.

Back