Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

automatic 4motion wanted

J

jeannie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
Hi, Just joined this forum.
I can see that there is a lot of support and help from you for newbies like me.

Looking for a hens tooth, it seems. A used auto 4motion. If anyone is considering selling within the next few months, I may be able to wait awhile for the right one.

all help gratefully received,

thanks, jeannie

For searches, look for a DSG 4Motion. A DSG 'box is strictly a semi-automatic (just like an M16... :lol: )

I'm probably putting one on my fleet for that very reason. They are very rare secondhand and the residuals will be even stronger than a standard Cali. Oh that and the fact this year has been a wash out, and I've just spent a very muddy weekend at the F1!

There is a possible 4Motion being added to the 'for sale' section today, it is a Natural Grey on a 61 plate with just 4K on the clock.

Martin said:
There is a possible 4Motion being added to the 'for sale' section today, it is a Natural Grey on a 61 plate with just 4K on the clock.

No way.... :eek:
Why?

Martin said:
Hi Martin,

Thanks for that, I'm looking but have not spotted it yet. Will keep my eye on the forum

Any idea where it is located? or ............dare I ask..........££££££££££££?
jeannie

Looks a nice Cali Jennie Enjoy and today's best news is High Pressure is on its way and should be here for the weekend. :thumb

Good Day Sunshine. :grin: :D :p

John