Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aux battery

T

Twinw

Vehicle
Grand California 600
I used to get a week with fridge running on my ocean now I find my vw grande less that 2 days without charging is this every body experience

I used to get a week with fridge running on my ocean now I find my vw grande less that 2 days without charging is this every body experience
You only have 1 Leisure battery, compared with the Ocean, although I would have thought the Solar Panel might have extended the time, presuming it is an Option you have fitted.
Remember, on the Grand , the Leisure battery is also powering the shower and hot water system as well as the fridge and Parking Heater and ? more interior lights.

That explains a lot mine dose not have the solar panel option to my disappointment when I got it I thought I was getting all extras

That explains a lot mine dose not have the solar panel option to my disappointment when I got it I thought I was getting all extras
With the solar addition you can expect at least 4/5 days but in my experience a little longer. If sunny.
Apparently on the German forum they are retro fitting the OEM panel which is from Italy, and apparently the wiring is already in place But not the Votronic MPPT