Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Awning Kit - Comfortz VW California - Brand New - £300

jjpoppy

jjpoppy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
For sale - Comfortz VW California Awning Kit / Camping Room with Windows £300!

Brand new, grey, never been used, with bag, pegs etc stored with care, windows never been folded, (this one has the skirts).

Genuine reason for sale - An unwanted present.

Bought from the club.

Put up for the first time today to show it better. Door panel can be fitted either at front or rear, large windows have blinds built in.

It retails for £449.99 now, so if you are seeking a brand new awning here is one that will save you £150!

£300 - collect from Norwich - or can arrange currier at additional cost.

20220819_120123.jpg

20220819_115852.jpg

20220819_115738.jpg

20220819_115358.jpg

Hi, Good morning,

Yes the awning is still available.

Hi
Is it still for sale and how much to courier to Newcastle upon Tyne
Thanks

Hi. Sorry, Just slightly off topic..what is the clever looking box solution in your boot?

Hi
Is it still for sale and how much to courier to Newcastle upon Tyne
Thanks
sorry it is now sold, yesterday, just got to get round to finding out how to change it to sold on this site!

Hi. Sorry, Just slightly off topic..what is the clever looking box solution in your boot?
Hi, Well not that clever, but well spotted - three wooden boxes that fit under bed extension, the larger one has a section to store the loo, or boots and shoes, and another section to hold the BBQ (if we are travelling with it), the other two boxes are narrower and we use one to hold all the camping stuff in; pegs, leads, straps, level blocks, clothes pegs, spare bits of string!, the other has washing up bowls, spare gas bottle (if needed), and beer (waiting to go in fridge!). I made the boxes up out of plywood, put a bit of rubber mat down on the floor (to save wear as we pull them in and out). The boxes can be pulled right out and used as a wind break for the BBQ.

Hope that helps?

Hi, Well not that clever, but well spotted - three wooden boxes that fit under bed extension, the larger one has a section to store the loo, or boots and shoes, and another section to hold the BBQ (if we are travelling with it), the other two boxes are narrower and we use one to hold all the camping stuff in; pegs, leads, straps, level blocks, clothes pegs, spare bits of string!, the other has washing up bowls, spare gas bottle (if needed), and beer (waiting to go in fridge!). I made the boxes up out of plywood, put a bit of rubber mat down on the floor (to save wear as we pull them in and out). The boxes can be pulled right out and used as a wind break for the BBQ.

Hope that helps?
Excellent,Brilliant, I’m impressed.. Sadly though I’m not a diy-er lol.

Back