Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Baby question - sleeping arrangements

Okay no worries! thanks for letting me know. May be in touch start of next year instead then.

Hi, just seen this. Nice one, how much would you be looking to sell it for?

Turns out I can’t DM you as you’re not VIP members.

We’ve had good use out of the Bullibaby but our lad is getting too big now.

It’s in pretty good condition but with a couple of faults. The frame that holds the bed section in place between the doors is extendible and has 2 clamping sections at one end to fix it to length. The pins in the clamps worked themselves loose at some point and fell out somewhere. This means the clamps can no longer be fixed in place. This is probably an easy fix (they may even be able to provide spares) but I’ve never bothered as it genuinely doesn’t interfere with the bed working.

I’d ideally be looking for £150. Let me know if you have any queries or need any other info.

@Kdenison12345
@davidgeoffrey

It’s in pretty good condition but with a couple of faults. The frame that holds the bed section in place between the doors is extendible and has 2 clamping sections at one end to fix it to length. The pins in the clamps worked themselves loose at some point and fell out somewhere. This means the clamps can no longer be fixed in place. This is probably an easy fix (they may even be able to provide spares) but I’ve never bothered as it genuinely doesn’t interfere with the bed working.

I’d ideally be looking for £150. Let me know if you have any queries or need any other info.

@Kdenison12345
@davidgeoffrey
Thank you, can you send some photos? You said there was a couple of faults, was there any others apart from the missing pins?

Happy to let Kdenison have it. Even though I did ask first ;)
I have a cabbunk one now that fits between the two doors and works well enough.

@Kdenison12345
@davidgeoffrey
Is this still for sale?

Is this still for sale?
Hi @Kdenison12345 Sorry for the slow reply.

Yes it is. I’ve just unpacked for a full inspection.

The only fault I can see other than the clamps mentioned previously is that pin on one of the zips appears to have come off at some point. Has obviously never caused us an issue as I’ve never noticed. Pics attached.

30E733B6-16F6-422F-B245-673DDF93CA57.jpeg4A900DD1-7F40-48F7-B6F9-7582AFF42311.jpeg2D65DB98-F232-4B54-B3AB-EB45D224DDCF.jpeg

I’m open to offers.

We have an active 14month old and a 6 year old. Just thinking through california sleeping arrangements for the summer. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance
As others have suggested, if you can, split the adults to sleep one up, one down with each child. The other alternative, if your 14 month old is especially active and needs to be on 'one level', is for one adult to sleep in the awning with the 14 month old. But that would mean extra items to pack and fit into your vehicle and I know this wouldn't suit some people.
Our youngest child was so active and we needed eyes everywhere when he was little, hence me thinking sleeping on a flat/safe surface!

As others have suggested, if you can, split the adults to sleep one up, one down with each child. The other alternative, if your 14 month old is especially active and needs to be on 'one level', is for one adult to sleep in the awning with the 14 month old. But that would mean extra items to pack and fit into your vehicle and I know this wouldn't suit some people.
Our youngest child was so active and we needed eyes everywhere when he was little, hence me thinking sleeping on a flat/safe surface!
I suspect they are 3 years older now.

This might be useful; we bought a webbed luggage type net and cable tied it to the standard child net to create a “high net”. Worked a treat. It’s not climb proof but it’s enough of a barrier to keep our 2 year old contained.

61F57774-2727-43F0-829E-094B3577C1B8.jpeg