Back on the road again with......

Lesley Dale

Lesley Dale

Anastasia
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone

I was down in London at my daughters and decided to go on a bit of a spending spree & ended up buying my first California Ocean in Indium Grey. I've been tentatively looking for one for the past 2-years, she is 7-months old and was first owned by VW, so practically new and was delivered to me on Wednesday last week.

I'm not new to Motorhoming, when my 3-children were young my husband and I had a VW Devon Conversion which we had great fun in traveling around the UK & France. We've had many adventures in different ways from a Canal Boat, a Speed Boat, to a 36' Sealine Motor Yacht on Lake Windermere , then lastly to an Autotrail Mohican Motorhome. Unfortunately, my husband passed away 5-years ago and as the Motorhome was far too big for me to handle, sadly I had to sell it.

Now I'm Back on the Road Again together with my two girlies, Mae & Lucy and can't wait to meet up with my Motorhoming friends with their Autotrails... I will be the baby of the pack but that doesn't matter cos I absolutely love her..... It's still a learning curve, as I have to be more practical but I'm enjoying it and that's the main thing! By the way I've named her Anastasia......

Last edited:
Congratulations Lesley, you will make new friends with your Cali :thumb

:thanks Thank you for your kind welcoming and looking forward to making new friends

Back