Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Beach accessories for sale

cleve

cleve

VIP Member
Selling our beach so we have lots of accessories coming up for sale. All items located near halesworth, Suffolk. First refusal will be given to those willing to collect before considering courier.

-*Still for sale* Genuine VW roof bars £180 with keys and instructions

-SSTC Comfortz memory foam mattress with waterproof storage bag, 2 removable covers in grey and black £150
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/storage-bag-and-comfortz-mattress.13731/
-SSTC Internal SE table- fab little table adapted to fit the beach & leaves the door table free to use outside £60 or can be sent by courier
-SOLD Window storage bags a few minor marks from use £90
- SOLD Mft Euro Select Base (for bikes or box) and Mft 1500 Euro select Box £500 (cost 800 euros plus delivery and an amazing bit of kit!) https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/rear-tilting-tow-bar-mounted-storage-box-tailgate-access.6959/

IMG_20150516_154159.jpg

IMG_20150516_154026.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely keen on the window bags if you decide to courier!
Go on then. £100 posted? I'll post some pics tomorrow so you can see. They are the california camping ones in light grey

Go on then. £100 posted? I'll post some pics tomorrow so you can see. They are the california camping ones in light grey

That sounds a good price to me :) Post some photos please but I think I've already seen them in your other photos elsewhere?

Also just looking through your posts I see you had issues with them slipping down ... did you ever sort that?

yes they do occasionally slip down but I think they take a bit of getting used to as my husband seemed to fit them ok but I struggled. In the end we just wrapped some non slip matting around the fixings and I think it was when they were fully loaded and got knocked by the folding/unfolding of the mattress. They are brilliant bits of kit and if they did ever slip we just pulled the blind down to cover the gap (about 1cm so not a lot) until we readjusted them.

Hi,

I'm interested in the mft euro box and base - is it in good condition? Any issues with it? Does it genuinely tilt low enough to allow you to open the tailgate whilst it is mounted?

Thanks,

Jez

Hi,

I'm interested in the mft euro box and base - is it in good condition? Any issues with it? Does it genuinely tilt low enough to allow you to open the tailgate whilst it is mounted?

Thanks,

Jez

It's one of the best things we ever bought & if we had a towbar I'd definitely be keeping it. There's a few surface scratches as we've taken it on long road trips but nothing that you wouldn't expect of a roof box stored in the shed. I'll clean the dust off and post some pics. It tilts in 2 steps but really easy once you know how and goes right to the floor so the tailgate opens freely.

Thanks Cleve. Do you have rear parking sensors and does it cause them to constantly beep when reversing?

Thanks Cleve. Do you have rear parking sensors and does it cause them to constantly beep when reversing?
Yes we have parking sensors but once you plug the lights into the towbar it brings up the trailer image on ours so it reminds you it's there but can't remember if it beeped constantly or not. Not something that ever worried us though. You can also still use the bike rack with it on which is fantastic.

Does anyone know what the combined weight of the bracket and box is? We have the removable tow bar so I assume there is a maximum weight that it can support?

Does anyone know what the combined weight of the bracket and box is? We have the removable tow bar so I assume there is a maximum weight that it can support?
according to amazon spec the combined weight is 41kg- 30kg for box and 11 for the base. Will send pictures over now

roof bars.jpg
Roof bars come with all fittings, keys and instructions
cali mattress.png calimattress2.png mattress bag.jpg
Comfortz memory foam mattress comes with grey zip cover, black zip cover and black waterproof mattress bag large enough to store a superkingsize duvet inside as well as the mattress.

Hi. Table looks cool - do you still have it? Whereabouts are you in the country?

Hi. Table looks cool - do you still have it? Whereabouts are you in the country?
Yes still have it atm although waiting on someone who sent a pm earlier to get back to me. We're in Suffolk near halesworth. Perfect for anyone wanting to collect a beach accessory and try it out in one of the beautiful locations near us. Only 20 minutes from southwold :)

Table still for sale. Measures 70cm long from the end of the hinge by 48cm wide.

Would be prepared to courier for £80 inclusive

SEtable2.jpg

setable3.jpg

table1.jpg

table2.jpg