Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Beach sliding boot tray

Neil b

Neil b

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Fits across the full width of the 3 seater Beach boot. Built by myself using aluminium profiles, plywood base and GSF drawer slides. Its secures down to the seat rails and is really strong and robust. It makes everything in the boot far more accessible and works very well with boxes or plastic crates for storage. Selling for less than the cost of the parts to build.
£200
Any questions please ask.
Collection from Bawtry, South Yorkshire.
IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3386.jpg

This looks great, what’s the reason for selling it?

I guess this would be too difficult to ship.

Hi, I'm selling it because we have now sold the Beach and bought an Ocean.
It would be tricky to ship due to the size so would really prefer collection.

Hi Neil, how deep is it please? Does it go all the was back to the bench when the bench is in the right position for making the bed?

Hi Winston,
The tray is 830mm from front to back. I can't remember exactly what the gap was between the tray and bench with the bed down and unfortunately we no longer have the van to check. I seem to remember moving the bench forwards a bit when setting up the bed, so presume there would have been a gap behind the seat. You are really welcome to come and try the tray in your van or let me know if you would like any other info or measurements.

Cheers
Neil

Thanks Neil, much appreciated - having measured I think I need something over 1m but good look with the sale as is very good value for money!