Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beadles - Dartford (London)

Legoclimber

Legoclimber

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have a new van from Beadles in Dartford.

Kam the California expert was great, talking us through all the options in great detail, and in the few times he couldn’t fully answer my questions he was upfront about it and quickly found an answer from the workshop guys. This was during the reg freeze, and he kept me up to date on the new registrations, and was very understanding of all my excited chasing! They gave me a good price too

Since receipt, he’s also been great chasing down fixes/answers to the minor niggles that I think most vans have.

The center has a California on display to look over, and generally they’re really helpful and on the ball. If you’re in S/E London definitely give Kam a call…

Got a good price on mine at Beadles (nobody came close) though was not impressed with the sales person I had dealings with at the time (not Kam) but they came through in the end. The service department I was very happy with.

Last edited:
We have a new van from Beadles in Dartford.

Kam the California expert was great, talking us through all the options in great detail, and in the few times he couldn’t fully answer my questions he was upfront about it and quickly found an answer from the workshop guys. This was during the reg freeze, and he kept me up to date on the new registrations, and was very understanding of all my excited chasing! They gave me a good price too

Since receipt, he’s also been great chasing down fixes/answers to the minor niggles that I think most vans have.

The center has a California on display to look over, and generally they’re really helpful and on the ball. If you’re in S/E London definitely give Kam a call…

We had an appalling time at Beadles Dartford two years ago. I'm glad to hear they have got their act together.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

This probably isn't their fault, as it's probably the VW website, but I dropped them an email, after spec'ing up on the configurator last September requesting a follow up..... the response came in 2 weeks ago. But I did visit them a year ago when we were first looking and their team then was very good. Unfortunately for them, I was dropping my daughter off at Gatwick one day and popped into Eurovans for a look ... and ended up signing...

Kam a good guy, sorted me out despite some delays.

Haven’t used service yet but someone else said their OK

Kam a good guy, sorted me out despite some delays.

Haven’t used service yet but someone else said their OK
Following on from above they forgot to register the extended warranty with VW, very slow to sort this out and apparently even though they will now do that (2021 for 2017 reg), it will take a few weeks (which is nonsense) , given the run around basically and not one offer of goodwill. Top tip if extending a warranty demand a print out from tbe VW system, your invoice means nothing.

Back