Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bed Extension Comfort Matress

fozzybear

fozzybear

fozzybear63
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just noticed that I haven't included the bed extension comfort mattress on my VW Ocean for next year. I have been told any changes may have an impact on delivery. Can anyone offer some advice where I can get one from should they not be able to add it to the order.

I wouldn't worry, there're various aftermarket choices, see the shop. We have the sea to summit and get on well with it.

Please can you let me have the S2S model number

Order it through your dealer as a “spare”

it will be here long before your van

edit: that wasn’t meant to sound condescending

You see them on here brand new occasionally. They are quite … firm and many don’t get on with them. I like mine with a zonesleep on top but if I’d forgotten the comfort mattress I’d try the zonesleep alone. Never tried the S2S but the inflate/deflate puts me off

Order it through your dealer as a “spare”

it will be here long before your van

edit: that wasn’t meant to sound condescending
No worries - sadly your likely be correct

https://www.duvalay.co.uk/ we have decided to go for a duvalay compact mattress topper but waiting for Black Friday as they are doing some deals. Every penny count need more for fuel can’t wait to take delivery of our T6.1 California Coast this week is build week

You see them on here brand new occasionally. They are quite … firm and many don’t get on with them. I like mine with a zonesleep on top but if I’d forgotten the comfort mattress I’d try the zonesleep alone. Never tried the S2S but the inflate/deflate puts me off
You see them on here brand new occasionally...........There's a reason for that......"Quite" firm. English understatement.

I am flabbergasted that VW do not include the comfort mattress in the Ocean spec. I ordered it for my French Coast spec, but believe it’s included baseline as part of the French Ocean spec. In any case get one, or an alternative (for example Sea to Summit), we found it absolutely necessary for lower cabin sleeping.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
Just noticed that I haven't included the bed extension comfort mattress on my VW Ocean for next year. I have been told any changes may have an impact on delivery. Can anyone offer some advice where I can get one from should they not be able to add it to the order.
Hi. We still have one we are looking to sell if any interest?
Thread 'Original T6 Comfort Sleeping Mat (downstairs)'
https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/original-t6-comfort-sleeping-mat-downstairs.41007/

Back