Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Berghaus paint job on the M4 near Bristol

I did think at one point all the Berghaus Cali's were going to look like that. :oops:

I was on that bit of the M4 at the weekend going to the Balloon Fiesta

Hi Folks. I received an E mail from VW yesterday saying someone had posted a picture of my "Chill Mobile" on this forum and they sent me this link, so here I am. That's my baby, I was on my way to the Brecon Beacons for a two day smash up and wild remote camp of the lovely green hills of Pen-y-fan and co. I guess it was you two guys who waved and followed me for a bit before we hit the roadworks. Well hello.

FYI this is not the Berghaus edition. This is the only Calafornia in the world that looks like it does. Inspired by the Berghaus edition I designed all the artwork myself to reflect my passions in life. On the front is free climber, one side a mountaineer on a summit, the other side a fell runner in the hills, rear a free faller and abseiler and when you pop the roof up it reveals an ice climber.

My baby is a ready to roll mountain mash up machine, kitted to the max. I love her. My get away from it all "Chill Mobile".

Forgot to mention, both sides have my slogan, my mantra, on them " DOING SOMETHING CRAZY"

Indeed :D

Looks Brilliant.

I am under serious pressure from the Kids to add their favourite sports to the side of ours, I'm now feeling inspired.

Out of interest who from VW emailed you??

How do they know of you, is there a connection??

Back