Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Bespoke Dog Cage for VW California Ocea

Wilbur

Wilbur

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Something different!

This bespoke dog cage allows for the safe and secure transportation of 4 medium sized dogs or in our case working cocker spaniels. The cage secures (if required) into the floor running rails, has doors both sides which can be locked and each cage varies in size. The cage comes with four waterproof deep beds and has had little use. It came with our van when we purchased it 6 months old from the previous owner.

The original cost of the cage was £800 and we will accept £500 which having regard to the high quality and condition of the cage is a bargain. I have enclosed a photo of the chap who made the cage and he is content to receive calls.

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

Its very nice , where are you based ... I am thinking about it, although I am not sure I need it with one dog ...

Morning,

We are based in EX18 North Devon but content to travel if required and meet halfway as we are often up in the SE.. We have used it for 2 dogs and you can use the other cages for kit and luggage as we have done. The price is also negotiable. Let me know if you are interested as we are about to advertise on gumtree.

If you are interested please PM me.

Regards
R

What size dogs would these fit please?

I have 2 bull mastiffs

Evening,

I'm out at the moment so would you mind if I send the measurements of each cage in the morning.

Regards

R

I have measured the cages with reference to photo 5

All the cages are 83cm deep.

Top left cage - W 42cm H 54cm
Bottom left cage - W 42cm H 57cm

Top right cage - W 52cm H 46cm
Bottom right - W 52cm H 63cm

Hope this helps