Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

best kitchen shelf

Google translate?
Or did you mean a UK manufacturer?

Ah yeah forgot about live translation tech, thanks. I wonder if there is a UK importer...

I don’t think so, I believe Gruenthal design a lot of their stuff themselves. I recently purchased from them and they are now supporting invoicing so you can avoid paying double VAT which makes the price a bit more palatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think so, I believe Gruenthal design a lot of their stuff themselves. I recently purchased from them and they are now supporting invoicing so you can avoid paying double VAT which makes the price a bit more palatable.

ah thanks. Do you know how much duty has to be paid on this ... say a single shelf?

ah thanks. Do you know how much duty has to be paid on this ... say a single shelf?

You might get away with none on a single shelf. I bought two which takes it over the £150 threshold (depending on exchange rate) and ended up paying nearly £100 in tax and fees!

There is perhaps a (niche) market for a UK fabricator to step into. The examples available through the obvious UK stockists aren't really appealing (small, unattractive and expensive). We've gone for the compromise IKEA hack so far as the cost & hassle of importing is prohibitive. If only we were part of some sort of single market or customs union...

You might get away with none on a single shelf. I bought two which takes it over the £150 threshold (depending on exchange rate) and ended up paying nearly £100 in tax and fees!

Wow!...

There is perhaps a (niche) market for a UK fabricator to step into. The examples available through the obvious UK stockists aren't really appealing (small, unattractive and expensive). We've gone for the compromise IKEA hack so far as the cost & hassle of importing is prohibitive. If only we were part of some sort of single market or customs union...

Single market you say - what a brilliant idea, everyone would want that surely ;-)

Indeed! in hindsight I would have bought the shelves one at a time, even with double delivery charge I would have saved £70-80.

As I keep telling myself they are great shelves though…