Best Time Ever.... She is a dream

Grumpy Mike

Grumpy Mike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
DSCN0587.jpg

DSCN0592.jpg

Just got camera back. Left it in Spain.... Had a fantastic time driving there and back... Getting used to "Jennie". My biggest learn was .. Even though I had everything, you need to get everything out to get to anything.... So before next years trip.... some packing lessons and new packing methods.... I have some ideas..

Use her every day as an every day vehicle and find her absolutely amazing.... Bonded...

Under back shelf lots of stuff for our place in Spain so that didnt help..... I dont generally carry plant pots around with me.... Could have done a nice pop up garden..

What a stunning van (I'm biased by Mojave with black awning).
Here in I want to start a campaign the the word beige is outlawed and this colour is changed to be called Mojave Bronze :thumb

Do you have any pics that show the bike rack closed?

What a stunning van (I'm biased by Mojave with black awning).
Here in I want to start a campaign the the word beige is outlawed and this colour is changed to be called Mojave Bronze :thumb

Do you have any pics that show the bike rack closed?
This before windows had film fitted..

DSCN0553.jpg

Thanks Mike.
So did you have privacy glass + an aftermarket tint or no original privacy glass?
And what did you do about the nearside behind the wardrobe?

Thanks Mike.
So did you have privacy glass + an aftermarket tint or no original privacy glass?
And what did you do about the nearside behind the wardrobe?

Theres a whole thread on that debate. I paid for privacy glass. Wish I had saved that money. Then I got the aftermarket tint.....

Theres a whole thread on that debate. I paid for privacy glass. Wish I had saved that money. Then I got the aftermarket tint.....
Thanks again.
Yes I have heard that some aren't happy about the VW tint level and there are threads going on right now.
I must say yours before the window after market tint don't look very tinted at all in comparison to your non tinted drivers door window. But your after market additions look great in the pics.

Back