Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best way to top off 2020 - repair recommendation needed!

3 weeks ago a log jumped out at me…237B83F5-6C01-41AA-9338-B2AB18FD9306.jpeg

Yesterday, all fixed.
Will it affect the future sale? No, it’s minor and it was sorted quickly with no further damage. Do any potential buyers need to be aware of this…?
Not really…
If anything, it demonstrates someone has taken care of the vehicle by correcting any issue as soon as possible

473391BB-36B2-496D-AFCE-2551F2FB4EA6.jpeg

Gone a bit dark on the forum, but meant to follow up on this. Thanks so much for the recommendations. I went for AB crush as a few of you suggested and cannot fault them - they did an absolutely superb job.

I keep meaning to take a photo during the 5 minutes the van is clean every few months, but to be honest it just looks exactly as it did when it was new. You literally cannot tell. Thanks again and to AB Crush for their sterling work.
How much was it. I have similar problem

41C37B77-95E1-477C-BBB4-52A00A52A073.jpeg

@Juzza - you shouldn't have your location showing as your postcode.

I was quoted £1200 for a very similar repair on my old van - you might need to add on for your side bar if that is bent as well.

Hey @Juzza. Ah sorry to hear that.

It was £1840.79 + vat, although I went through insurance. I pushed for them to use AB Crush after the recommendations here, even though they weren't on their usual approved providers list.

Sorry I missed your message @willwander!

@Juzza - you shouldn't have your location showing as your postcode.

I was quoted £1200 for a very similar repair on my old van - you might need to add on for your side bar if that is bent as well.
Thanks Andy
Not sure where my p/c is showing tho

Back